Congratulations : Altenew Vintage Flowers

11:18:00 PM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 

Hello and welcome!
 
Today I made watercolor card for Altenew's April Inspiration challenge (Thailand). 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  Making Process  

  1. Choose rose from Altenew vintage flowers. Among 3 layered stamps, I use only one layer. (darkest one)
  2. After distress inking (vintage photo), I spritzed a little bit fresh water to clear stamp and then pressed it on watercolor paper.
  3. To complete rose image, brushed the stamped line using waterbrush. I create my rose by imitating original rose stamp image :D
  4. Stamping and coloring other roses & leaves in the same way with distress ink. (black shoot)
  5. For the background, add black ink splatters here and there. 
  6. For the sentiment from Your next stamp, mounted black masking tape on the some white card stock. ( It's my small tip to create black background of sentiment. very easy! )
  7. Stamped sentiment on masking tape with versamark ink and white heat embossed. I then mounted sentiment panel using foam tape.
  8. To finished it off, add glitter adhesive tape on the left edge of watercolor paper panel and mounted it on the card base. 
  
 
 
 
PS. This posting has meaning of real 'challenge' to me, because it is my first card making posting in English. (I'm native speaker of Korean) :D
 
 
Thank you for stopping by. Have a happy weekend!
 
 
 
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comment

  1. Love the spotlight coloring on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment, Jessica :)

      Delete
  2. I had seen this entry in the Altenew Gallery, I love the grey blooms paired with the gold.

    ReplyDelete