Congratulations : Altenew Vintage Flowers11:18:00 PM
Hello and welcome!
- Choose rose from Altenew vintage flowers. Among 3 layered stamps, I use only one layer. (darkest one)
- After distress inking (vintage photo), I spritzed a little bit fresh water to clear stamp and then pressed it on watercolor paper.
- To complete rose image, brushed the stamped line using waterbrush. I create my rose by imitating original rose stamp image :D
- Stamping and coloring other roses & leaves in the same way with distress ink. (black shoot)
- For the background, add black ink splatters here and there.
- For the sentiment from Your next stamp, mounted black masking tape on the some white card stock. ( It's my small tip to create black background of sentiment. very easy! )
- Stamped sentiment on masking tape with versamark ink and white heat embossed. I then mounted sentiment panel using foam tape.
- To finished it off, add glitter adhesive tape on the left edge of watercolor paper panel and mounted it on the card base.