Birthday card ｜Happiest of peonies, The Ton11:01:00 PM
To create this card
- Stamped peonies on watercolor paper with Versamark ink and clear heat embossed.
- Water colored peonies and leaves with distress inks (Mermaid lagoon, Black shoot) using water brush.
- Using stencil from Mini Splats of Crafters Workshop, added watercolor splatters using Mijello Mission Gold.
- Mounted silver glitter tape on another card stock and die cut it using birthday border from MFT Die-namics blueprints 26.
- Adhered black glitter border on the birthday panel and foam mounted them on the watercolor panel.
- To finished off, attached watercolor panel on the card base and embellished sequins properly :)
I love the summer & fresh feeling of this card :)
Thank you so much for stopping by. Hugs.
* CAS Mix Up : Stamping + Heat embossing + Stenciling + die cutting
* CASology week #198 : Stencil