Flower balloon card ｜Happiest Peonies of The Ton2:21:00 AM
- Die cut a piece of watercolor paper using MFT Die-namics Blueprints 15.
- Stamped peonies using versamark ink and white heat embossed.
- For background, ink blended with Scattered straw, Faded jeans, Chipped sapphire and Black shoot distress inks using mini blending tool.
- To express moonlight's softness and bright side of peonies, added little bit water using waterbrush and watered off with tissue.
- For details, I used Sakura gelly roll pens, White, Diamond, Sapphire blue, Metallic silver and Metallic gold colors.
- Draw gold dots to center and around of peonies using gelly roll pen, Metallic gold.
- Stamped bear image from Honey Bears of The Ton on another watercolor paper. I colored bear using distress ink, Vintage photo, Sapphire blue, Mermaid lagoon. After added gelly roll pen, Sapphire blue to one side of bear's heart, mounted bear on the watercolor panel using foam tapes.
- For peony balloon strings, adhered silver glitter tape on a piece of paper and die cut it using MFT Die-namics Blueprints 26. I then glued it using Zig 2 way glue.
- Stamped sentiment from Happiest peonies.
- Mounted watercolor panel to card base using double-sided tape.
- Challenge -
* Color throwdown #392
* CAS Mix Up May Challenge : Stamping + Heat embossing + Sponging & Watercoloring
* SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge : Flowers