Friendship card ｜Snuggle Bunnies, MFT2:13:00 AM
- Stamped border image from Distressed Patterns, MFT with pigment inks on watercolor paper.
- Drew bubbles using circle dies like stencil :) For bubbles, I watercolored them with distress inks, Mermaid lagoon, Mowed green, Peacock feathers, Spun sugar, Spiced marmalade.
- Stamped bunny and bear on another watercolor paper using Versafine Vintage Sepia. After dried completely, I watercolored them with distress inks. I used Tattered rose, Festive berries, Vintage photo. I then fussy cut them with little white space and glued them on watercolor panel with double sided tape.
- Stamped sentiments with Versafine Onyx Black.
- Stamped drops from Distressed Patterns using pigment inks. Some of splatters are hand drawn using distress inks and water.
- To finished off, foam mounted watercolor panel onto card base.
I hope you enjoy this card. My first card using Snuggle bunnies set is click HERE.
Thank you for stopping by.