Friendship card |Snuggle Bunnies, MFT

2:13:00 AM


Hello and welcome!
Today I created a friendship card using Snuggle Bunnies of My Favorite Things.


Making Process

  • Stamped border image from Distressed Patterns, MFT with pigment inks on watercolor paper.
  • Drew bubbles using circle dies like stencil :) For bubbles, I watercolored them with distress inks, Mermaid lagoon, Mowed green, Peacock feathers, Spun sugar, Spiced marmalade.
  • Stamped bunny and bear on another watercolor paper using Versafine Vintage Sepia. After dried completely, I watercolored them with distress inks. I used Tattered rose, Festive berries, Vintage photo. I then fussy cut them with little white space and glued them on watercolor panel with double sided tape.
  • Stamped sentiments with Versafine Onyx Black.
  • Stamped drops from Distressed Patterns using pigment inks. Some of splatters are hand drawn using distress inks and water.
  • To finished off, foam mounted watercolor panel onto card base.

I hope you enjoy this card. My first card using Snuggle bunnies set is click HERE.
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs, Dana.

* Challenge



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background colors and patterns. Thank you for shaing your tips!

    ReplyDelete