Moon Rabbit Card |Snuggle Bunnies of MFT

7:02:00 PM


Hello and welcome!

Today I played with My Favorite Things' Snuggle Bunnies stamp set.
These bunnies remind me of the story that I strongly believed in my childhood, 'Moon Rabbit'.

As a Moon Rabbit story, rabbits pounding something in mortar and pestle live on the moon. Although 'something' in bowl differ from country to country, that is a ingredients of rice cake in Korea. I still remember young Dana was really shocked after knowing the 'fact' that there is no rabbit in the moon. That was a biggest issue at that time to me. LOL

From this memory, I created a following card 'Snuggle bunnies on the moon'.


For this card, I used a balloon edge die of MFT Die-namics blueprints 26 as a moon and mortar :) Using stamps or dies in creative way is so fun!

Making Process

  • Die cut a stitched rectangle from a piece of watercolor paper using Blueprints 15 and cut it out again with a balloon edge die of Blueprints 26.
  • For the moon, ink blended with distress ink, Mustard seed, Pumice stone and Black shoot.
  • Before galaxy water coloring, drew a couple of pestles. I colored the background with distress inks and water brush. I used Faded jeans, Chipped sapphire, Seedless preserves, Black shoot, Festive berries and Mustard seed.
  • After dried completely, added white watercolor paint splatter with water.
  • Stamped bunnies using Versafine Vintage sepia on another watercolor paper. Coloring them with distress inks and water brush. I used Pumice stone, Tattered rose, Mermaid lagoon and Festive berries. Then fussy cut the bunnies and foam mounted them on the moon panel.



  • For sentiment, die cut a fishtail flag from Blueprints 5. Before die cutting, I adhered black masking tape on the card stock and create black label. I then stamped sentiment with a Versamark ink and white heat embossed.
  • To finished off, mounted all creations on a card base using double sided tape and embellished gold and silver hearts from Blueprints 5 die and clear gem stones. 


After being ground by snuggle bunnies, the 'worries' turned into stars of galaxy and happiness of people in the Earth.  

I hope you enjoy this moon rabbit card.
Thank you for stopping by. Hugs :)

- Challenge
* My Favorite Things Color challenge



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment