Moon Rabbit Card ｜Snuggle Bunnies of MFT7:02:00 PM
Today I played with My Favorite Things' Snuggle Bunnies stamp set.
From this memory, I created a following card 'Snuggle bunnies on the moon'.
For this card, I used a balloon edge die of MFT Die-namics blueprints 26 as a moon and mortar :) Using stamps or dies in creative way is so fun!
- Die cut a stitched rectangle from a piece of watercolor paper using Blueprints 15 and cut it out again with a balloon edge die of Blueprints 26.
- For the moon, ink blended with distress ink, Mustard seed, Pumice stone and Black shoot.
- Before galaxy water coloring, drew a couple of pestles. I colored the background with distress inks and water brush. I used Faded jeans, Chipped sapphire, Seedless preserves, Black shoot, Festive berries and Mustard seed.
- After dried completely, added white watercolor paint splatter with water.
- Stamped bunnies using Versafine Vintage sepia on another watercolor paper. Coloring them with distress inks and water brush. I used Pumice stone, Tattered rose, Mermaid lagoon and Festive berries. Then fussy cut the bunnies and foam mounted them on the moon panel.
- For sentiment, die cut a fishtail flag from Blueprints 5. Before die cutting, I adhered black masking tape on the card stock and create black label. I then stamped sentiment with a Versamark ink and white heat embossed.
- To finished off, mounted all creations on a card base using double sided tape and embellished gold and silver hearts from Blueprints 5 die and clear gem stones.
* My Favorite Things Color challenge