Sweet Thanks Ι YourNextStamp - Cup of Cheer9:51:00 PM
- Stamped tea cup & saucer & cookie images from YNS's Cup of Cheer on white card stock. I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush (orange, carmine, brown) and color pencils.
- Stamped 3 hearts onto vellum paper using MME pigment ink (Lollipop) and adhered it back of the cup image.
- Mounted grid masking tape onto dark kraft paper and trimmed right side of kraft panel properly. I intended for the shape look like tea mat on the tea table. I then glued it using foam tape onto card base.
- Die cut a piece of 10.5cm X 13.7cm size kraft paper using Die-namics Blueprints 15 of MFT . After that die cut it for scalloped edge using Dotted Borders Elle-ments of AE.
- Die cut stitched big circle from vellum paper and small circle from light green color paper.
- Mounted all the pieces of prepared creations on the card base and tea table panel using glue tape.
- Stamped sentiment 'sweet thanks' from Cup of Cheer using Versa fine pigment ink Onyx black.
- To finished it off, embellished some clear gemstones on the card.