Tea themed card3:14:00 AM
- Stamped orchid stamps onto watercolor paper with Versafine pigment 'Onyx black' ink.
- Stamped tea pot and tea cup stamps, too.
- Colored stamped images and drew branches with watercolor paint. I used Mijello Mission Gold watercolor paint.
- For sentiment, I mounted '작은 정성을 담아 당신에게 드립니다' from oriental orchid set on acrylic block and I bent the clear stamp to arch shape. I then stamped it. Ah! This sentiment means 'From the bottom of my heart'.
- Short sentiment '차' is also from oriental orchid set. But It's not original stamp image:) Original one is '참' but I need only '차' that means 'Tea' for my tea themed card so I stamped '참' after wiping off ink of 'ㅁ' with baby wipe.
- Added black ink splatters all over for the background and embellished some circle & star sequins from The ton.
- After put the grey color paper on base card stock and adhered watercolor panel to them using glue tape.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Wish you a happy weekend.