Group jump rope card |Snuggle bunnies, My Favorite Things

11:51:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!
Today I'd like to share jump rope card that I made for MFT Sketch Challenge #282 and uploaded on Instagram first.


I created exciting group jump roping scene.
Bunnies didn't know there are 2 more guests playing with them, but ghost bears thought that 'we are friend'. We don't hurt you. we just want to play with you. :)

Making Process

  • Stamped bunnies and bears from MFT 'Snuggle bunnies' onto watercolor paper using Versafine 'Vintage Sepia'. I used making techniques.
  • Drew rope using Sakura Micron 005. This pen is pigment ink base and waterproof.
  • For bunnies, I watercolored them with distress inks, Tea dye, Vintage Photo, Festive berries using water brush.
  • Watercolored bears with distress inks too. I used Salty ocean, Mermaid lagoon and Shaded lilac. I then watercolored ground using Crushed olive and Peeled paint.
  • Drew details of bunnies and bears using Sakura Micron pen. The point is cute heart in center bunny's mouth :)
  • After adding hemp cord, white heat embossed the sentiments on black card stock and cut it to fish tale shape using trimmer and scissors. I then foam mounted it.
  • To finished off, mounted watercolor panel on card base using foam tape.


I hope you enjoy this card.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy weekend!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment