Group jump rope card ｜Snuggle bunnies, My Favorite Things11:51:00 PM
I created exciting group jump roping scene.
- Stamped bunnies and bears from MFT 'Snuggle bunnies' onto watercolor paper using Versafine 'Vintage Sepia'. I used making techniques.
- Drew rope using Sakura Micron 005. This pen is pigment ink base and waterproof.
- For bunnies, I watercolored them with distress inks, Tea dye, Vintage Photo, Festive berries using water brush.
- Watercolored bears with distress inks too. I used Salty ocean, Mermaid lagoon and Shaded lilac. I then watercolored ground using Crushed olive and Peeled paint.
- Drew details of bunnies and bears using Sakura Micron pen. The point is cute heart in center bunny's mouth :)
- After adding hemp cord, white heat embossed the sentiments on black card stock and cut it to fish tale shape using trimmer and scissors. I then foam mounted it.
- To finished off, mounted watercolor panel on card base using foam tape.
I hope you enjoy this card.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy weekend!