Follow your heart ｜Spinner card, MFT die-namics Hot cocoa cups1:16:00 PM
Today I want to share spinner card with you. It's a my very first spinner card and I hope you enjoy it!
- Die cut circle from the white card base.
- Die cut another circle bigger than previous one from the purple glitter paper with craft foam. Die cut it again with smaller size die (same as 1) and then cut it out properly using scissors to make globe mold.
- Die cut black glittery circle for inside and mount it. The size is same as purple circle.
- Die cut mugs, inner parts of mug and hearts using MFT die-namics Hot cocoa cups. Sponge distress inks on the mugs using mini blending tool.
- You probably recognized... the part of inner mug and globe stand are from same die cut:)
- Mount all elements using double sided tape and foam tape.
- Stamp the sentiments from MFT Laber maker love.
Time: 6 am pacific
USE: coffee, tea &/or cocoa images