Hello card |Pretty posies, MFT

6:12:00 PM

Hello and welcome!
Today, I'd like to share CAS card that I made by following MFT sketch #296.
 

I started by stamping flowers and leaves from MFT 'Pretty posies' stamp set and I colored them using Zig clean color real brush markers. I then fussy cut them out without white space.
Next, I die cut the 'hello' border from wood pattern paper using 'Hello beautiful' die-namics. I added one more vellum die cut placed behind the flowers from 'Stitched fancy flourish' die-namics of MFT.
To finished off, I adhered striped patten washi tape to the both side and mounted all pieces I created on the white card base using glue and foam tape.
 

I colored these flowers very carefully using only zig markers without water. I love how them turned out:)

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs, Dana.


[ Challenge ]
* MFT sketch challenge #296
* SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challnege - Anything goes

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment