MFT color challenge #54 |MFT die-namics Tag builder blueprint 5, You gnome me stamp set

2:10:00 AM

Hello, crafty friends!
Today I created a card following color palette of MFT color challenge #54.
I featured Die-namics Tag builder Blueprint 5 and You gnome me stamp set on my card. I bought these dies and stamps a few month ago and I finally use them!:)
 
I started by sponging distress inks for background. (Shaded lilac, Bundled sage, Tattered rose) I then colored all elements using Zig clean color real brush markers. Sentiment stamp is from MFT Cup of tea stamp set. I mounted tags and circle sentiment panel using glue tape and others using foam tape. I'll add celebration sentiment inside the card.

 
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Love,
Dana.
 
 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment