Birthday card |Mini shaker card

11:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friend! Hope you have started your 1st day of November well.
Today, I made a birthday card using MFT Color challenge and Sketch challenge's design. I also linked this card to the SSS Wednesday challenge : Anything Goes.


Supplies I used :
MFT Die-namics Classic Window : Using inner window, I created Gift box frame
MFT Die-namics Blueprint 15 : Small wonky rectangle is used as Gift box
Spellbinders Nestabilities Radiant Rectangles : Dotted Oval
MFT Premium Dye ink, In a buff : Ink blended to oval
MFT Somebunny stamp set : Sentiment
MFT Calm & cozy Chevron paper pack

I die cut inner window part and trimmed it as shown to the box shape. I die cut & trimmed them 6 times to make shaker gift box ( 5 white card stock and 1 gold card stock ). I then ink blended the wonky shape card stock using distress inks.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Love,
Dana.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. Truly delightful! Love the sequin details! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly for your sweet comment, Virginia!

      Delete