Christmas card |Krumsrping Stamps Naughty or Nice stamp set

11:30:00 AM

Hello, crafty friends!
Today I'm sharing one more Christmas card with you.
 

To start, I trimmed grey card stock and die cut wonky stitched background from black card stock using MFT Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX. I mounted them to the white card base.
 
Next, I created ombre background using Zig markers and baby wipe that I learned from Jennifer Mcguire's video. Using this skill, I could make this beautiful ombre colored image very quickly and easy way.
 
I then gold heat embossed present image from Krumsrping Stamps Naughty or Nice stamp set on the ombre background paper. I fussy cut them out using scissors.
 
I die cut sentiment from metallic card stock using MFT Die-namics Merry Christmas.
 
To finish off, I mounted sentiment using glue and raised present boxes up from the card base using foam tape. I adhered sequins and clear droplets, too.


 
Hope you enjoy this card. Thank you so much for stopping by today!
 
Love,
Dana
 
 
+ I'm linking up this card to SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge Christmas To Die For 
  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment

  1. LOVE the color contrast and a touch of gold on black card stock! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas to Die For” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete