Challenge

Friendship card |MFT Polar Bear Pals stamp set

1:30:00 AM

Hello, crafty friends!
Today I created holiday themed friendship card.
I inspired by current MFT color and sketch challenge design.
I hope you enjoy this card :)




Supplies I used today :
* MFT Polar Bear Pals stamp set
* MFT Snowfall of Blessings stamp set
* MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames
* MFT Die-namics Icebergs

I made this card for my crafty friends supporting my craft journey. I'll send this card to one of them :)
I colored polar bear using Zig markers and add shimmer to his skate boots using Wink of stella brush.
I really love grey and red color combo!
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Love,
Dana

* I'm linking up this card to the following challenges.
MFT Sketch challenge :
MFT Color challenge :
MFT Thankful for you : Share the love

You Might Also Like

4 개의 댓글

  1. Super cute! Great design! Love the touches of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment, Betty!

      Delete
  2. Dana, what did you use to create your icebergs? They have a lot of dimension...is it fuse that is used in sewing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Karen! It's a paper! Isn't it awesome? Paper company & name is 'Favini Twist'. Hope you find this paper in your region :D

      Delete