Holiday card |Adorable Elephants, MFT

1:30:00 PM

Happy weekend, crafty friends!
Today, I'd like to share Christmas card using Adorable Elephants stamp set from MFT.
These elephants are really lovely as their name!
 

All dies and stamps are from My Favorite Things and clear sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

I started by die cutting cover die. I then stenciled it using texture paste. After dried completely, I added shades to the bricks slightly using distress ink (Hickory smoke) except middle part.

For winter elephants, I drew sweaters and colored all of them with Zig markers. For more details, I added pompom on their sweaters using snow marker. Santa hat and gift boxes are from Beast Friend stamp set, MFT. For white gift boxes, I stamped them using red ink and colored with Zigs and applied Wink of stella brush for sparkles.

Next, I die cut banners from red card stock and white card stock. I then glued them each other.

To finish off, I mounted all element on the white card base.

Here are some close up pics.



 
I hope you enjoy this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Love,
Dana
 
I linked this card to the following challenges :
* MFT Sketch challenge
* MFT Color challenge
 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comment

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. HolidayBeast.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The marine and cargo team is headed by Master mariner and well equipped to provide ONE-STOP SERVICE to foreign Shipowners/Principals, Charterers and Managers. Panocean Limited is most experienced in bunker survey. OPA is the exclusive service any shipowners can use for Bangladesh.Panocean Limited is headquartered at Chittagong and maintaining branch offices at Mongla, Payra, and Dhaka. Mongla port agency

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. https://mobilemob.com.au/collections/garmin-bands-strap-replacements

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recommend only good and reliable information, so see it: Samsung

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very good, but look at the information at this address. gai goi quan 12

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you have decided to entrust the construction of a private swimming pool in the gardento the right pool builder, you naturally expect professional advice. Sound advice about swimming pool construction is essential and that is why swimming pool builder Le Bain D'or is so pleased that you found our website on Google . On this website you will find all information about polypropylene swimming pools and their finishing. Zwembad aanleggen

    ReplyDelete