Winter tea themed interactive card |MFT Die-namics LLD Tea Party

5:00:00 PM

Happy Sunday, crafty friends!
Today, I'd like to share tea themed interactive card with you.
Do you remember pig's coffee time card that I made for Fall Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop? This is winter version of that card. At that time, I've made up my mind to make 'no-critter' & 'another season' version and finally I create this card today. I'll have link of first card at the bottom of this post.
 
Here is what I come up with :)
 

Today's color palette is inspired from current MFT color challenge. All stamps, dies, inks I used today are from MFT. Details are on the bottom of this post.


MFT Color challenge #59


I started by die cutting teaware from the dark green card stock (tea pot, tea cup) and silver foil card stock(spoon). I then white heat embossed snow and trees on the tea pot and tea cup.

I die cut cityline from white card stock and die cut snowflakes (flower shape) and stars, snow, hearts from the silver-white metallic paper.

Next, I ink blended the background using dye inks. I then die cut the card base for folding card shape. I created wheel using a piece of brad on the circle panel behind the tea pot.

I mounted all elements as shown using glue and foam tape.




For the inside of the card, I ink blended using dye ink. I then stamped sentiment. After mounting all elements, I die cut more small hearts and glued them each other for standing the card easily :)


[Supplies]
* MFT die-namics LLD Tea Party set : tea ware
* MFT die-namics Stylish snowflakes : snowflakes
* MFT die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 6 : small stars, circles, hearts
* MFT die-namics Skyline Border : cityline
* MFT die-namics Flop Card - Circle : card shape
* MFT Premium dye ink 'Orange Fizz', 'In a buff', 'Limeade' : front background
* MFT Premium dye ink 'In a buff' : inside background
* MFT BB Beast Friends Stamp set : tree
* MFT Simply Snowflakes Stamp set : snow
* MFT LLD Cup of Tea Stamp set : sentiment

I hope you enjoy this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Love,
Dana

+ I'm also linking up this card to the following challenge.
* 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop
* SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge : Ice Inspiration

+ Original version of this card : click HERE

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

20 comment

  1. Wow! This is Gorgeous, love the sponged background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is so awesome + creative = YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW This card is amazing, so many elements and each one just perfect! I also love the interactivity of it. Thank you so much for sharing and for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, love the city scape and yellow ink you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome card design. I love how you made the pot tip like it would be pouring out the tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This is sooo cool and sooo beautiful!! One of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw what a wonderfull card, like the way the teapot can move.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO beautiful! Wow! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING!! I love this! Love that big, beautiful teapot. Gorgeous scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so very cool. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness!!! Your project is really amazing!!! Very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dana... you are super duper creative! This project is AAAAAAAAAAMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Dana, this is just my cup of tea!! I love how the pot tips to pour, very clever and very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so good, Dana! Love your FAB engineered cards!

    ReplyDelete