Winter tea themed interactive card ｜MFT Die-namics LLD Tea Party5:00:00 PM
Today's color palette is inspired from current MFT color challenge. All stamps, dies, inks I used today are from MFT. Details are on the bottom of this post.
|MFT Color challenge #59|
I started by die cutting teaware from the dark green card stock (tea pot, tea cup) and silver foil card stock(spoon). I then white heat embossed snow and trees on the tea pot and tea cup.
I die cut cityline from white card stock and die cut snowflakes (flower shape) and stars, snow, hearts from the silver-white metallic paper.
Next, I ink blended the background using dye inks. I then die cut the card base for folding card shape. I created wheel using a piece of brad on the circle panel behind the tea pot.
I mounted all elements as shown using glue and foam tape.
For the inside of the card, I ink blended using dye ink. I then stamped sentiment. After mounting all elements, I die cut more small hearts and glued them each other for standing the card easily :)
* MFT die-namics LLD Tea Party set : tea ware
* MFT die-namics Stylish snowflakes : snowflakes
* MFT die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 6 : small stars, circles, hearts
* MFT die-namics Skyline Border : cityline
* MFT die-namics Flop Card - Circle : card shape
* MFT Premium dye ink 'Orange Fizz', 'In a buff', 'Limeade' : front background
* MFT Premium dye ink 'In a buff' : inside background
* MFT BB Beast Friends Stamp set : tree
* MFT Simply Snowflakes Stamp set : snow
* MFT LLD Cup of Tea Stamp set : sentiment
I hope you enjoy this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!
+ I'm also linking up this card to the following challenge.
* 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop
+ Original version of this card : click HERE