Interactive spinner card |MFT BB Otterly love you stamp set

11:00:00 PM

 
Hello, crafty friends!
Today I'd like to share my very first spinner card using MFT BB Otterly Love You stamp set. This is my take on current MFT sketch challenge and color challenge. I rotated original sketch for this card.

[MFT Sketch Challenge 316]
[MFT Color Challenge 61]


For bottom waves, I ink blended it using distress inks. Also, I colored all images with Zig cleancolor real brush markers. I added glossy accent to fishes.

[ Supplies I used today ]
* MFT BB Otterly Love You stamp set : critters
* MFT die-namics Circle Spinner Channels : spinner channel
* MFT die-namics Homespun Stitch Lines : stitched wave lines
* AE Dotted Borders dies : wave border

Here is additional pics.



Hope you enjoy this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment