Have a lucky day |The Ton Honey Bears Stamp set

10:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!
 
Today I have a fun card to share with you. This is my take on for current The Ton March challenge 'Lucky'.


I started by stamping bears from The Ton Honey Bears stamp set onto the watercolor paper and drew toilet around the bears. I watercolored them with Mijello Mission Gold watercolor paint.

For background, I stamped clover from Krumspring Stamps Tou-can do it stamp set using lots of dye inks on the A2 size white card base. Sentiment is also from same set.

After die cutting tags and sentiment banner, I arranged all elements where I wanted them using foam adhesives.

+
In Korean idiom, some worries and concerns have been troubling you for some time represent as 10 years old-indigestion or constipation. lol. This word is used along with comfort state when everything is weight off one's shoulders. I linked this fresh feeling with today's 'Lucky' theme.

Hope this card brings you smile. Have a lucky Wednesday! :)

Love,
Dana

* The Ton March challenge : Lucky


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. 너무 재미난 카드네요. ㅎㅎㅎ HM 되신 것 축하드려요!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ㅎㅎ감사해요 태은님! 즐거운 주말 보내세요^^

      Delete