Flower card |Altenew Layered Floral Cover Die A, B

10:00:00 PM

Happy FriYAY, crafty friends!
Today, I'd like to share one flower card with you.
 

I started by die cut layering flower frames using Altenew Layered Floral Cover Die A and B from two shades of yellow paper. I then glued them each other using glue pen and trimmed some of inner side except where I need to.

For background, I mounted navy paper onto A2 sized white card base. Then, I randomly stamped circles from Altenew Halftone Circles stamp set using Versamark ink and white heat embossed them. To give a more depth to night sky, I ink blended around the navy panel using dark blue dye ink and around circles using yellow dye inks.

I then made a sentiment pieces. Sentiments are from Altenew Super Script stamp set. I white heat embossed 'awesome' onto blue-green paper and die cut it with coordinating die set. I then colored a piece of white card stock with turquoise color alcohol marker and stamped 'you are' sentiment. Lastly, I foam mounted them on the flowers.

To finish, I added little dots using white and gold gel pens here and there on the background.

 
[Supplies I used today]
 
* Altenew Layered Floral Cover Die A
* Altenew Layered Floral Cover Die B
* Altenew Halftone Circles stamp set
* Altenew Super Script stamp set
* Altenew Super Script die set
 
Hope you enjoy this card.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Love,
Dana
 
 
[Challenges]
 
Altenew April Inspiration Challenge
SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge : Anything Goes

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment