Shaker card |The ton stamps Love and a Dog

12:15:00 AM

Hello, crafty friends!
Today, I have a shaker card to share with you.


This card is my take on The Ton May Tic-Tac-Toe challenge and I created card by following first line, Shaker card- DIY patterned paper- Gold. For this card, I used The ton Love and a Dog stamp set.

For creating my own background, I randomly stamped images and sentiment on the A2 sized white card stock and colored them with Copic and Shinhan touch markers. I then stamped small images among big images. Small images I used are originally dog's eyes or cheek but I used them in different way and I love how them turned out. This is not single image pattern but I like the feeling of gift wrapping paper of this background.



Next, I die cut shaker window and made shaker pouch using fuse tool. To complete my challenge theme, I mainly used gold colors for my shaker with golden stars and golden foiled vellum background paper. I then white heat embossed sentiment from Krumspring stamps on the navy blue paper.

To finish, I mounted DIY patterned panel on an white card base using foam adhesives.

Hope you enjoy this card. Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. 배경 스탬핑이 정말 깔끔하고 예뻐요!!! 신한에서 마커를 만들었군요. 살짝 컬러링하셔서 더 깔끔해 보여요!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 감사해요 태은님♥ 배경이라 가볍게 컬러링해봤답니다:)

      Delete