CAS card for coffee and tea lovers

10:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!
Today, I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog with another Tuesday crafTEA Time. For more details, head over to HERE.


I'm linking this tea card to current Altenew Inspiration challenge, too. This month's color palette is so sweet!

I used,
Altenew Speech Bubbles stamp set,
Altenew Tea Time stamp set,
Altenew Bold Alphabet Die and

I colored bubbles and background using Altenew Artist Markers set A and copic markers.



For coffee lovers, I made this card using Echo Park Paper co. But First Coffee stamp set. I'm in love with ink blending with Distress oxide inks in these days and I used them for today's background.

Again, more details are on Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog ( HERE ) and hope you stop by there and say hi to me :)

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment