Coffee Lovers 2017 Fall Blog Hop - Day 3

9:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!

I have another coffee card for Coffee Lovers 2017 Fall blog Hop to share with you today. I'm featuring But First Coffee Stamp set from Echo Park Paper Co., one of our super sponsors, and today's theme is the fall present for adult :)


To begin, I stamped coffee cups around white card stock using dye inks, light & dark brown. I gave them some gradations using each colors. I then stamped sentiment and coffee beans. Yes, this sentiment is truly right!

For background, I repeatedly stamped dot line image from same stamp set using distress oxide ink, Wilted violet onto A2 sized kraft card base. I then added some silver glittery washi tape as shown in the picture.

To finish, I popped up coffee cup panel using foam adhesive and added ribbon.


I hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana


  • When: Friday, September 15 - Friday, September 22 
  • Time: 6 am pacific
  • THEME: FALL
  • USE: coffee, tea &/or cocoa images
  • #fall2017clh

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comment

  1. Your wonderfull card on the blog hop caught my eye Dana.
    Like the way you did the cups on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, I love what you've done with the Echo Park stamp set! Such a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design!! I live and LOVE that sentiment :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana!
    This is awesome. All those gold cups are beautiful.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Love the different shades of brown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the cups "shine"! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the all coffee cups in brown hues, fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, great circle of cups!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - love the background with that pop of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool coffee card and I love those cups.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love how you stamped the coffee cups. great saying! love it

    ReplyDelete