Dot.B October Animal Stamp Release Day 3

8:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!
Today, I have an autumn themed card that I made for DotBStamp October release Day 3 using Thanks Giving digital stamp. This stamp set has lots of adorable images for this season so I tried to make my own background with them. Here are what I came up with.


To begin, I cut the single images and pasted in my word work space. I arranged images where I wanted them and printed out in the half letter sized paper. I then got two A2 sized background for today's cards.

For my first card, I colored images using copic markers. I die cut my print panel and glued it on the green dotted paper. I then stamped sentiment and slightly ink blended around square piece using distress inks for center sentiment



For my second card, I colored background except images using single copic marker, YR12. I then stamped sentiment onto a piece of grey die cut and added paper stripes as shown in the picture.


[ Supplies I used today ]
* Dot.B Thanks Giving stamp set
* MFT die-namics Blueprints 27 : scallop panel
* Altenew With Gratitude stamp set : all sentiments

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment