Holiday card | MFT Die-namics Stylish Snowflakes

3:39:00 PM

Happy Friday, crafty friends!

In these days, I spend most of my crafty time in making holiday cards and I'd like to share one of them with you.


For this card, I started by die cutting snowflakes from watercolor paper using MFT Die-namics Stylish Snowflakes. I then glued them on A2 sized watercolor paper using glossy accent. After dried it completely, I watercolored my background with distress inks.

Then, I stamped bears from MFT Bitty Bears stamp set and colored them using Prisma color pencils. I applied Diamond Stickles from Ranger on the bear's hat, too.


Sentiment from same stamp set is white heat embossed onto dark grey card stock and I trimmed it down as shown in the picture. To complete the sketch which I inspired from, I added gold metallic threads and popped up bears and sentiment bar using foam adhesive.

I'm linking up this card to following challenges.

Wednesday Sketch Challenge #358

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Snow White

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comment

  1. Rainbow snowflakes - what a fantastic concept, Dana - love those cute bears, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow snowflakes are so pretty, Dana! And I love that one of the bears has a mug in his hands! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks a latte, Donna! Yeti's mug is perfect size to bitty bears so I love using them together:)

      Delete