Holiday card |The Ton Christmas Wreath Builder

4:25:00 PM

Happy Saturday, crafty friends!
Today, I'd like share holiday shaker card with you.


I started by stamping layered images (wreath, ribbon, leaves) from The Ton Christmas Wreath Builder stamp set. I then die cut them using coordinating die set.

I made A2 sized side-folded beige card base and round the right side corners using envelope punch board from WMK. I then distressed the edges using distress inks. I'd like to make classic book style card, I added striped paper on left side.


Then, I gold heat embossed sentiment from The Ton Cozy Poinsettia. To finish, I created shaker using foam adhesive and glued wreath accessories as shown in the picture.

I entered this card into following challenge.

The Ton November Challenge : Holiday


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comment

  1. Awesome shaker card!Such a great design!Thanks for joining us at The Ton Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely and festive shaker card, Dana! Thank you for joining our Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! So, whether you have issues installing your Orbi router or a problem while accessing the Orbi Login Page, you can reach out to our help page. Also, if there is any other query with your Orbi router, you can directly address it with our experts.

    ReplyDelete