Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 7

8:00:00 PM

Happy Thursday, crafty friends!

It's Day 7 of Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I'm sharing another card with you.


For this card, I used

  • Simon Says Stamp Coffee Love Die : coffee cup
  • Simon Says Stamp Carol Singers : sentiment, note
  • Sunny Studio Holiday Style Stamp set : pine branch, bells
  • MFT Die-namics Stylish Snowflakes


To begin, I started by ink blending the background with distress inks on watercolor paper using masking technique. I then dry embossed coffee cups several times as shown in the picture. I splattered clean water and shimmer spritz on my background, too. Before going to next step, I distressed 4 edges using distress inks.


Next, I die cut coffee cup from several papers and combined them. I touched his cheeks with metallic paint and white gel pen.

I then stamped pine branch and silver bells and fussy cut them out using scissors.


Now, it's time to arrange all elements I created today. I foam mounted them where I wanted and added snowflakes here and there. To finish, I stamped sentiment and notes.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Happy crafting!

Love,
Dana


Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ]
When : Friday, December 8 - Friday, December 15
Time: 6 am pacific
Theme: Winter
Use: Coffee, tea and/or cocoa images
#winter2017clh


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comment

  1. Dana, this is amazing. All the subtle details makes this simply spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright and bold creation with cute coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful festive elements on your coffee card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the little music notes stand out against that yellow background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome design! Love those subtle coffee cups on the background and the decorated tree design is so cool!

    ReplyDelete