2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 8 - International Tea Day!

11:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to the 2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 8!

Today is the last day of winter blog hop but you still have time to join with us. Hope you upload your beautiful creations in HERE and let's celebrate International Tea Day!


For celebrating International Tea Day, I have an unique tea card featuring products from Waffle Flower Crafts, one of our super sponsors.

Supplies I used are,


To start, I stamped tea bag and cup image from Waffle Flower Stitched Cup of Tea stamp set onto fabric textured paper. I die cut the hoop from woodgrain paper and gold metallic paper using Waffle Flower Embroidery Hoops Die. I then combined hoop with stamped paper.





Next, I created the background. I heat embossed sentiment from same stamp set using bronze embossing powder on kraft card stock. I die cut several stitches using MFT Die-namics Homespun Stitch Lines and Die-namics Stitched Strip. I then splattered white ink over background panel.


To finish, I stacked teal paper, red paper and kraft panel on A2 sized white card base and mounted hoop as shown in the picture.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

[ Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ]
When : Friday, December 8 - Friday, December 15
Time: 6 am pacific
Theme: Winter
Use: Coffee, tea and/or cocoa images
#winter2017clh

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comment

  1. So cute with those cross stitched images and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, pure perfection. Love those sweet colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this unique set and your creation is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cross stitch card. Much easier to stamp than to actually sew it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the MFT dies along with these stamps.. perfect!

    ReplyDelete