Dot.B Stamp |New Year card

9:00:00 PM

Happy Thursday, crafty friends!

I'm sharing my guest design for Dot.B Stamp. I made a New Year card using Dot.B Stamp Camelia Digi stamp. This flower images are so beautiful and I had so much fun time with this stamp set.

First, I printed out camelia flowers on Arches Hot Press Watercolor paper. I watercolored them using Mijello Mission Gold and Alpha Gold Tint watercolor paints. I then fussy cut them out using scissors.

Next, I sponged background using Distress Oxide ink and Distress ink with mini blending tool. I die cut cover die, word & number die from MFT. I also distressed some of them as well.

I stacked up the panels as shown in the picture on A2 sized beige card base. To finish, I arranged all elements and glued them where I wanted using foam adhesive and glue tape.

Here is the stamp image I used today.


Hope you enjoyed this card. Happy crafting!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment