Altenew Rose Filament Die Set

1:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!
I have a watercolor card to share with you today. This is my take on the Altenew August 2017 Inspiration Challenge.


For this card, I started by die cutting roses using Altenew Rose Filament Die Set. I mounted roses very slightly using glue tape on the watercolor paper and ink blended around roses using dye inks. Here is color palette I inspired from.



I added a little bit water using waterbrush with light brush stroke where I sponged inks. Then, I splattered dye inks with water to watercolor panel.

After it dried completely, I gold heat embossed sentiment from Altenew More Than Words stamp set. I then adhered golden glittery paper to a piece of card stock and I die cut word 'u' using Altenew Bold Alphabet Die Set from it.

To finish this card off, I mounted watercolor panel to A2 sized kraft card base.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment