Coffee Lovers 2017 Fall Blog Hop - Day1

10:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!
Are you ready to enjoy Coffee Lovers Fall Blog Hop? I'm definitely YES!

This is my first card for the Fall hop and I'm featuring stamps from Krumspring stamps. They recently closed down their shop now (best wishes for her happy birth!), but you can find Krumspring stamps in Butterfly Reflections Ink, our super sponsor, and this would be the last chance to get Krumspring stamps products for a while.


Today's theme is 'They stole my PSL' LOL.
To start, I created my own nest with scribbled circle image from Krumspring You Are Awesome stamp set. I stamped it 3 times using light grey, light brown and dark brown dye inks. After that, I stamped little leaves from same stamp set around nest and sponged distress ink, Tea dye to the inside area of nest.

I then stamped birds from Krumspring Lovebirds stamp set and coffee cup from Coffee Is Love stamp set. I colored them using Copic markers.

For eggs, I stamped image from Krumspring Geometry stamp set using Versamark ink onto vellum and heat embossed them and fussy cut using scissors.

I ink blended sky on white card stock and mounted all elements as shown in the picture on the A2 sized white card base. Oh, sentiments are from Coffee Is Love stamp set and I agree with them! 


I hope you keep your pumpkin spice latte in your hands well and enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by and happy hopping!

Love,
Dana

* Coffee Lovers 2017 Fall Blog Hop

  • When: Friday, September 15 - Friday, September 22 
  • Time: 6 am pacific
  • THEME: FALL
  • USE: coffee, tea &/or cocoa images
  • #fall2017clh

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

27 comment

  1. Gorgeous card, Dana!!! Love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool concept, I love that your birdies are nest-ing their coffee.
    (Aren't you glad coffee brews faster than eggs hatch though?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. The birds are awesome.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, what a lovely card this is.
    Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique and beautifully done!! Thank you for sharing!!

    Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. th elight blue BG and the green..color choices are divine! Yay for the Hop and Hoppers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I love this little scene you've created, and indeed, coffee is love and love is coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beautiful card! Thanks so much for all of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dana, your card is too cool! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card and I love how you made your own nest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. The Geometry stamping looks like it is real thread instead of ink. Thank you for sponsoring the hop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and I love the colors and sentiment. So pretty,

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your beautiful and bright coffee card! Very pretty!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol Love your story, and the design you came up with, accordingly!

    ReplyDelete