Holiday card |Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Friends Stamp set

6:00:00 PM

Happy Wednesday, crafty friends!
Today, I have a holiday card featuring products from Pretty Pink Posh and Simon Says Stamps to share with you. Here is what I came up with.


For this card, I stamped adorable winter images from Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Friends stamp set and Happy Snowman stamp set. I colored them using Copic markers. For little berries, I applied Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Red Berry to them. I also added Ebony Black color to snowman's eyes. It's so glossy and pretty! After dried it completely, I fussy cut all stamped images using scissors.

Next, I die cut background panel using Mama Elephant Hillside Cover Creative Cuts and blended it using dye ink and mini blending tool. I then stamped sentiment from PPP Happy Snowman stamp set and drew a rectangle around the sentient lightly with a pencil. I filled the inner side with copic marker and erased pencil line.


I mounted stamped elements as shown in the picture using glue and foam adhesive. As a coffee lover, I gave coffee cups to snowman and would like to make him to say like this. 'Hey guys, but first coffee! lol. To finish, I stamped beautiful snowflakes from Simon Says Stamp Lots of Snowflakes stamp set here and there.

I'm linking up this card to following challenges.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Food and/or Drink

* Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #85

Hope you enjoyed this card. Happy crafting!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. Gorgeous card Dana :-) I love the whole winter scene and the snowman with his hot drinks is super cute, made me smile :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Lorraine :)

      Delete