The Ton's 4th Anniversary Blog Hop - Day 2

11:00:00 PM


Hello and welcome to the The Ton's 4th Anniversary Blog Hop Day 2! I'm so thrilled to join this amazing blog hop to celebrate one of my favorite stamp companies' birthday! You should have arrived here from Amy Kolling 's blog but if not, please check out full blog hop list at the bottom of this post.


Today, I'm sharing CAS card featuring Power Pumps Stamp Set and Hustle, Grind Stamp Set and some of The Ton inks.


To begin, I stamped Power Pumps Stamp Set image onto white card stock with The Ton Red Sangria Hybrid and Noir dye ink.


I then white heat embossed a sentiment from Hustle and Grind Stamp Set onto a piece of black card stock. I really love every sentiments from this stamp set!


Isn't this so true? :) I stamped another sentiment from same stamp set using The Ton Smoky Quartz Ink.


I then drew some cracks as shown in the picture and ink blended the card stock using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. Yes, I'd just like to say you have power to be a strong person to break or overcome any kinds of the glass ceiling around you.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for joining me today and happy hopping!

Supplies


Giveaway
The Ton is celebrating 4 years this month and Effie has introduced 9 new designs for this release. There are some free gifts with purchase promotions ongoing. Head over to The Ton Stamps' blog for more details.

There are also giveaways everyday on these mini hops! Win a stamp of choice from The Ton's new release. To enter, leave a comment on each blog each day. Effie will choose one winner per day (4 winners total) and announce the winners on The Ton's blog by January 12. The comment period for these giveaways will close on January 11 at 7pm EST.

Blog Hop
The Ton
Tae Eun Yoo
Svitlana Shayevich
Laura Jane
Chris Dayton
Amy Kolling
Dana Gong <- You are here!










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

61 comment

  1. I love your card! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold, gorgeous and oh so fun! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AWESOME! #BossLady! I love the bold colors and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I would be a champion if I mastered walking in those heels! Great idea for a card so creative and bold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are the only time heels like that will ever be in my home lol. Looking at heels is as far as I can go unfortunately lol. Great sentiment too. I know a few women I could give a card to like this. Bold bright and sassy. Love it. TFS xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bold and beautiful and what an inspirational sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this so much. Very creative use of the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are power shoes. The
    sentiment is very strong and
    should be taken to heart.
    Great card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these pumps, use to wear heels, days gone by... the sentiment is so great. I can almost see them shining in the sunlight. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE Red Heels! For me, those are days gone by too! LOL But, believe me I wore them & enjoyed them! The way they're done, they SHINE WONDERFULLY!!! We ALL need to be reminded just HOW does one "win" too! ;) You're creative genius looks GREAT with this sentiment & image too! It isn't easy to walk in heels, on a cracked surface! LOL A SUPER JOB, DANA!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, and love that inside sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this card is just darling - love this image:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - the sentiment is so true

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the new power pumps stamp. You created a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. I love the overall message of your card and the cracks you drew really add a lot. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love me a pair of red shoes on a card :) I'm not brave enough to wear one in real life haha - the card is beautiful Dana

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that fun power pumps set. Who doesn't need red shoes! Beautiful, fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!!! What a cool card!!! Love the funny sentiments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this card! Those heels are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an inspirational card. Nice job designing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the bold look of this card. The heels look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Some days you have to put on the red heels and show them who is the Boss :). Love how you paired the heels with these sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the bold red power pumps! A must have stamp set for sure!! Card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love these oh so cool shoes! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm really liking these sentiment stamps. They are great paired with the pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great fun and bold card. Love the sentiments in this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the card!great stamp set!!! Man I wish I could walk in these power pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love these heels. Reminds me of a pair I had when I was young. Great job making them look real!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the stamp set. Done in red really makes the shine.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such awesome new designs! I really love those Power Pumps! Great sentiments on your card too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oooo . . . I just love these shoes! Perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great idea, adding the cracks! LOVE those 3d pumps!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this card. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I LOVE this card!!! Red is my signature color and I LOVE red shoes and red lipstick! I also adore the sentiments with the card! Bold and full of sass!

    ReplyDelete
  37. A truly motivational card. I like the thought of breaking that glass ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your shoes and what great sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  39. A great job on the shoes Dana, a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow this shoe card is a definite show stopper. I love how large the stamp is and it is so realistic. I can think of many friends who would love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love this motivational card...

    ReplyDelete
  42. A great card with a wonderful empowering sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Dana, your card is so POWERFUL!!! I love the sentiments and the heels with the crack is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fantastic sentiments, and OH MY these shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Fun stamp set. Awesome that you can have heels in any color. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love this stamp! Beautiful job and I absolutely love the message you imparted with the crack. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your card is very interesting and different.

    ReplyDelete
  48. The crack you have added down the card make this image of the high heels just that bit different, and an interest sentiment too Dana. x

    ReplyDelete
  49. Fantastic card! I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  50. You just have to love those shoes! They are amazing. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Fantastic card! Those bright red shoes are fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  52. so in love with this shoe stamp set
    Beautiful Card you made with this shoe stamp
    Lovely Sentiment you have choosen too
    cool crack idea too Dana Gong
    hugs from Germany
    Monika

    ReplyDelete