Whimsy Stamps & WOW Embossing Powder Collaborative Blog Hop

7:00:00 PM

Welcome to the WOW! Embossing Powder and Whimsy Stamps Collaborative Blog Hop! It's Dana here and I'm so excited to being part of this special blog hop. Hopefully you are from amazing Karen's blog, but if not, please check out full blog hop list at the bottom of this post.


For today's card, I started by ink blending A2 sized white cardstock using Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Inks. I then die cutting circle frame and put it aside for next step.


I stenciled background panel with Whimsy Stamps Dotted Rounds Stencil using WOW! Embossing pad and mini dauber. I sprinkled WOW! Aladdin Embossing Glitter and heat set it using WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool.


Next, I stamped bunny and carrot images from Whimsy Stamps Hugs Bunny Stamp Set onto WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock. I cut them out using scissors and colored them with Copic markers. I also heat embossed a sentiment from same stamp set in white using WOW! Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder.


I added circle and circle frame where they were from using paper tape at the back and mounted tulle as well using double sided tape. Then, I foam mounted background panel after I mixed some sequins and crystals as shown in the picture.

To finish, I adhered all elements where I wanted them using glue and foam adhesive.

Hope you enjoyed this card :)

Prizes

No Blog hop is complete without a prize! WOW! Embossing Powders has 6 powders of your choosing along with a WOW carry case to store your powders safely in. Whimsy Stamps is giving away a $25 gift certificate to their store.

The Winners will be chosen at random in the week of the of 22nd April from the comments left on ALL THE POSTS.

To join this GIVEAWAY you must leave a comment on each blog post to have a chance at getting your hands on the prize. This hop is open internationally.

Blog Hop
You are at the end of blog hop. If you missed some stops, don't forget to stop by all blogs and get more chances to win the prizes! Happy hopping, everyone!












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

21 comment

  1. This is super cute, i love your colouring and the shaker element of your card. Thanks so much for participating in the hop lovely. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really like the different approach to the shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love those sweet bunnies! The embossed design on your background looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful shaker.. the embossing color you chose for your background is just perfect...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! What a great shaker and the glittery embossing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Dana.....as usual, you always make something that makes me smile. I love it. I just bought some tulle....in white with glitter...so pretty....and I was planning on getting out some of the sequins and goodies and making a few shakers...everyone loves to receive them. Thank you for always sharing your great work. Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the warm spring colors and the gold in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cutest bunny card and perfect for Easter and the shaker element puts it over the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marisela Delgado said: Great card. So cute. I like that you used tulle. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card! Great use of tulle with the shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww this is adorable - love the texture you added with the tulle:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so sweet! It would brighten anyone's day. Love how used the embossing powder on the background - so stunning! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet ending to a fabulous blog hop with lots of inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, so sweet! I love your pretty background with the adorable bunnies. I adore this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I'm totally in love for your stunning card! Colouring is simply amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute with the bunnies and I like the colors and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zinger! Those citrus bursts of colour are delish! LOVE the ombré gradient of colour. Such a gorgeous design and those sweet bunnies, oh so gorgeous!! FABULOUS creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bunnies and carrots are so cute. Love this set

    ReplyDelete