Studio Katia June Release Preview Day 4

10:00:00 PM

Hi, crafty friends!

Today is Studio Katia June Release Preview Day 4 and I'm sharing my new card featuring new release.


To start, I stenciled background with Studio Katia Birthday Balloons Duo Stencil using Distress Oxide Inks.


I then created balloon shaker by die cutting using Studio Katia Shaker Balloon Die. I ink blended ribbon with distress oxide ink as well.


Before adhering Studio Katia Acetate Sheets and foam tape under the balloon window, I stamped sentiment from Studio Katia It's Your Birthday. I applied Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew over it and let it dried.


For the shaker, I mixed Studio Katia Speckled Sprinkles with Pastel Rainbow Confetti.

That's all for today! I'll be back with super amazing blog hop in 24 hours and hope you stay tuned!






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comment

  1. Pretty card! Love that balloon shaker and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab background for this fun shaker, the large sentiment is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your colorful and super awesome card! The shaker is so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shaker is sooooo cool! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love shaker cards and yours does not disappoint as it is sooo darling. Love that there is a die for the ballon and wow on the confetti!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH... So PRETTY! LOVE the fun colors -

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. For some reason your pics didn't show up when I used my phone, but thankfully I saw it on Studio Katia's blog. I love making shaker cards! This looks like something I would totally enjoy making. You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards. Love the colors and the shaker card is great!

    ReplyDelete